APC stocks an exclusive range of natural stone pavers including granite, bluestone, sandstone & limestone. Our natural stone range adds character through it’s subtle variation, it can provide a modern, classic or formal appearance to suit your desired theme. Natural stone is durable, non-slip and holds it’s character for many years to come, it is the premium selection when renovating your home or new outdoor area.APC also stocks a selection of bullnoses ideal for pool coping, step treads and more.
Natural Stone tiles and Stone Pavers
(Adelaide & South Australia)
Click the image to see a slide show Natural Stone Paving
Australian Paving Centre is the leading supplier of the best quality masonry products in Australia. We have hundreds of choices of pavers, stones, retaining wall products, and building blocks to choose from. Natural stone is one of our most popular products and we offer an exceptional range.
Natural stone is an elegant option to enhance your surroundings. Whether it be around your pool, for your patio, outdoor entertainment spaces, foyers, wall claddings, or any indoor tiling; natural stone works wonders! Natural stone tiles impart a classic, natural look that will resist fading that comes with general wear and tear as well as exposure to harsh, weather. This durability combined with an inviting, look has made natural stone pavers a ‘go-to’ choice over the years.
Our natural stone tiles and pavers include:
- Cobble stones
- Other decorative stones
Different types of natural stones exhibit different characteristics, including weight-bearing capacity, weight-resistance capacity, etc. APC has a wide range of natural stone products available in a variety of colours, styles and, textures, to suit your budget. Whatever your needs, APC will provide you with the right product to complement your surroundings.
Benefits of choosing natural stone pavers:
- Require low maintenance
- Come in a wide variety of textures, styles, finishes and designs
- Salt resistant
Each of our natural stone products offers a distinctive look:
- Granite’s in striking dark colours are perfect for domestic pavers and outdoor tiling. It’s low maintenance yet offers great style.
- Bluestone offers a balanced look and suits most types of surroundings. It’s highly durable and wear-resistant, which makes it an ideal choice for; footpaths and driveways.
- Limestone ranges from light to dark colours and offers a sophisticated look to indoor areas as well as outdoor entertainment spaces.
- Sandstone is a perfect fit for formal outdoor paving as it imparts a natural, earthy, elegant look.
- Travertine comes in a stylish designer range with great colours available. It offers a smooth, unseamed look to your home or semi-enclosed areas.
Order your favourite natural stone from our great range to beautifully enhance your surroundings!
Question – What are ‘domestic pavers’?<
Question – What is the difference between weight-bearing capacity and weight-resistant capacity?